THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, February 13, 2009

Freaking Out

Last night I had a weird dream. Anticipation I guess, about my eventuality of giving birth. Since I've never been through it I don't know what to expect. One of my friends just had a baby and she sent me a very informative email about all the stuff I will need going to the hospital. I guess that had something to do with it. But I dreamed the baby was very big - God help me if she is!! Aghhh!

I guess it's just one of those things that every woman dreads until she goes throug it. As my Mom and friends have told me your body does know what to do and will do it. You just have to be prepared. I plan on it!

It's just another one of those scary things that first timers have to anticipate. But I've also heard the end result is worth it! I believe it 100%.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi it's Mindi! You will do great. It is very scary going into it. I never had to do the pushing thing, but labor itself can be pretty scary. I just kept thinking about that moment when they hand the baby over -- it was my light at the end of the tunnel. I'm very excited for you guys and can't wait to meet little Catherine. Can we call her Cat?

Anonymous said...

I'm sure she will be the appropriate size! Weirdo. :P

-mars

Anonymous said...

Been there, done that! 3 times! Not so bad... it's just one day, and then you have that precious little girl forever! SOOO worth it. Do NOT stress about the birth- you'll miss the fun parts of being pregnant if you let yourself worry too much. Focus on getting to know baby girl now that you're feeling her kick- yay! That is so much fun! Just wait till she starts getting hiccups- it is the weirdest feeling. I bet Jonathan can't wait to start feeling her kick too- it drove Daniel crazy for me to say 'ooh he/she's really moving!' before he could even feel it.
-Lauren

Allison said...

I can't wait to meet that sweet little baby girl!!! I am praying for the three of you continuously. I pray for health for the baby (and you) and that the Lord would give you and J the wisdom and discernment necessary for raising a child and preparing for raising a child! The Lord is faithful and I trust that He will supply all your needs above and beyond what you could ever ask or imagine!

I love you both so very much! I really want to come visit you soon, so hopefully I can make a trip out there sometime very soon! Tell J hi for me and I love him!

June cannot come fast enough!! :D
Love you!
Allison :)

Anonymous said...

Be prepared for A LOT of weird dreams!!

Talk to you later!! Love, Mom

Unknown said...

Make your list now and give it to your husband, or make three bags, one for your car one for your husbands car and one for someone else's car, moms, dads, friends etc.. because when the time comes (if it is an explosion) you wont remember everything anyway and your husband will be making a hundred trips every time you do remember something, which is probably the best thing you could do... because basically the only thing that needs to be there is you your husband and the baby!! The hospital has everything you need. :) (provided you already have your paperwork in order)

Muddy Bottom Boys said...

Love keeping up with you..so I think it's time to write some more!! Hope all is going well. Love you, Aunt Beth