So it's been about 2 weeks since I've written anything so I guess I will to appease those of you that are getting onto me about it.
I'm still in the disbelief phase of pregnancy. Even though I feel her moving around and am noticing changes in my body, it's still surreal. I've been reassured that this is normal and totally due to hormones so I don't feel like such a freak! I'm trying to get excited, trust me! It'll come, I just hope that it's not the day before she is born! I think part of it is that I'm such a wallflower that the attention is something that I'm just not used to. I don't know that I ever will be but I'm working on it.
My best friend Amy and her husband John were up for the weekend just recently. We had a really great time but I was really worn out at the end of it! They have a daughter so they brought us three boxes of clothes that she can't wear anymore and a few other things, and they have more to give us! So seeing all that stuff did help me get excited, along with all the gifts that we've been getting. J is very bummed that the stuff that comes isn't for him. He said he'll just have to get used to it! So if any of you want to do something nice - send him something just for him so he won't feel left out. Maybe that is just the only child in him, but I'm used to having to share! haha!
My parents have decided to buy us a crib so we are really excited to get it. Maybe once that gets set up it'll feel a bit more REAL.
Anyway - other than that nothing special has been going on. Just working and thankful that I have a job. They laid off all the store hosts 2 weeks ago and it really scared me! But I guess whatever happens we'll make due. Its just something that is always floating around.
Next Dr appointment is Tuesday March 3 so I will let you know how that goes!
Love,
Christina
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
More updates..
Posted by Ladymontague02 at Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Woohoo! So exciting! Can't wait to see her! Love ya'll and miss you!
Post a Comment