Well I've had a whirlwind of a week! Baby is good and I am good, well except that I will have to go take the 3 hr glucose test on Thursday. I'm not happy about that but I will take things as they come. I don't really have a choice, do I? I'm starting to go to the doctor every 2 weeks starting on the 13. I will get a chance to meet the other doctors in the practice in case my doctor isn't available when I have the baby. Yikes! Well at least I get to do that so it won't be a total surprise if that happens.
My wonderful friend Jenny has helped me come up with some ideas for the baby's room. We have a crib that has yet to be put together but at least I have an idea on what is going to go where in the room. Its amazing how much smaller a room becomes when you start adding furniture! Hopefully we will have it all ready for her when she arrives! Not like she's going to use it for a while, but still. I think all this thinking has kicked in my nesting phase. I've been more motivated to clean things and organize them, such as my closet and I actually hung things on the wall in our family room this morning! So hopefully this will help me get things in the house organized! We'll see!
Well, I hope all of you are doing well!
Love,
C and baby C
Friday, April 3, 2009
3 months to go
Posted by Ladymontague02 at Friday, April 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sorry to hear about the 3 hour test. Take somehting fun to do. I graded papers for most of the time! I got a lot done but could not look at another paper for awhile after that!!
Post pictures of your family room with pictures hanging and definitely post pics of the nursery once you get it going. Don't procrastinate too much longer, she'll be here before you know it!
Congrats on your pregnancy!! How exciting! Enjoy decorating the nursery.
Post a Comment