THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

update

So we are now at 27 weeks. Baby has been moving around alot! It's so weird!! But I'm really enjoying being pregnant, although nothing has really changed. But I'm sure it soon will!!

Next week is the dreaded glucose test. I'm not looking forward to it at all. But I know it has to be done. I'm going to try not to be a nervous wreck until then! I've been watching my sugar intake and diet so hopefully my doctor will be happy with the results of that.

This weekend we went to Midland and had a really good time. It was fun seeing our friends and hanging out with family! But those trips always seem to fly by and I'm so exhausted by the end of it. Next time we go it will be for my baby shower on May 2nd! My best friend
Amy is planning and I'm so excited to see what she does. She's an amazingly creative person so I'm sure it'll be a blast!!

We FINALLY picked up our crib last night but it probably won't be put together for a few more weeks. J is going to have to get his Dad to help him because him and I just don't work well together when it involves assembling things. I'm slowly trying to organize my thoughts on decor for the nursery. We'll see how that goes!

I hope all of you are well. I'll update you next week when I find out about my test.

love,
C and baby

1 comments:

Kylene said...

Can't wait to see pictures of the crib and your bedding. Wahoo!!