THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, March 14, 2009

shy little me..

I think I have figured out why I'm having a weird reaction to being pregnant. I'm just not used to being the center of attention. I know it's short lived because in a few months, baby will be center of attention and not me. But still, it takes some getting used to. I am used to being the quiet one and I think that J and I work well together becaue he is always the loud one and usually the center of attention. I am a private person and I do want to share with all of you. I just don't know how to react to questions about the baby or what is going on because I'm not used to being asked and sometimes I just really don't know the answer. I think that I've always been the type that gets uncomfortable when put in the spotlight and sometimes it makes me come off snotty. I hope none of you feel that way. Its all just really overwhelming and I'm trying to take it one day at a time. Plus I'm a bit paranoid so talking about it makes me nervous about all the "what ifs." In any case, I'm trying my hardest not to be in the shadows.

Now that I'm done explaining here is an update...I'm feeling fine, baby is active and that is about it. The Glucose test isn't until the 31st and i'm sure I'll be a bit scared until then. We haven't started setting up anything yet for the nursery, mostly because we haven't purchased a bed yet. (My parents have given us money to do so, but things have just been a bit hectic and we haven't had the time) I have selected bedding, but that is about it. I'm hoping to get registered and get the bed at the same time and knocki it all out. We shall see what happens!

I hope this finds you all well and happy!

Love,
C and baby

0 comments: