THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, January 16, 2009

Almost halfway there!

18 Weeks today!! Only 2 left and we'll get to know what our Gummy Bear is! I can't wait. Plus, we'll be halfway through! YAY! It doesn't matter to me what we have, as long as everything is healthy and good. We did get the results of our blood tests and everything is good. No chromosome abnormalities like Down Syndrome or Cystic Fibrosis. That is a relief!!

For a while there I wanted to keep it a surprise because I could wait to find out, after all, it's one of life's biggest surprises, but J just can't. He said there is just too much planning involved to NOT know. And if he knew and I didn't, I would just want to know or it would slip out one day. (I could see it happening like it did on "Friends" - one of my friends would accidentally let it slip). But my friend Amy did point out something, as soon as you know, you can start calling them by their name. That way they recognize it. It's sweet.

Anyway, I'm feeling kind of blah and worn out today. Not sure why, just one of those days I guess. Good thing I'm off tomorrow so maybe I can get some extra sleep. I doubt it since the Grandparents and In-laws will be visiting tomorrow. OH WELL..

C

0 comments: