THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Weirdness

So I went out looking at baby stuff with my awesome friend Jenny on Sunday. She and her husband Rob are adopting a baby soon, so since we are both in the market for stuff, we wanted to take the chance to research our options for bedding and furniture and whatnot. It was such a blast but so weird at the same time. I guess all this baby stuff is still so unreal right now that I just don't know how to react to it. I found a bunch of cool stuff and I think I found the crib I want too.

It's just weird. I have always loved going out and shopping for baby stuff for friends but I'm so hesitant to buy one thing right now. Mostly because I just don't know where to start but also because I just have that fear buried deep down that I could jinx it at any moment. Hopefully once we have our next check up and get to see the baby again my fears will subside. I truly hope that they do. Plus, I'll know what gummy bear is so I'll know for sure what to look for.

That's it for now..check back with ya later!

0 comments: