THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Train keeps a movin'

We are in week 19! Yay! One more week and we get to see our baby and finally start calling baby "he or she" instead of "it" or gummy bear (although I like calling baby gummy bear). I am not showing yet, that I can tell, but things are different (I'm a bigger girl anyway so I know it'll take time for it to be obvious that it's not just my tummy). I have been watching one of the girls here at work get more and more pregnant (I think she is at week 28) and I'm getting nervous. Just fear of the unknown, I guess. Plus, It doesn't help the fact that I go to yahoo answers and read weird questions either. I know it's natural to worry, there are so many things that could happen. Will they? Probably not. But who knows. If they do, then we'll deal with it and move forward. Please pray for us!!

We had a nice visit with the in-laws and grandparents last weekend. We even got our first baby gift!! I will post a picture of it. It's a little lamb snuggle thing. Basically an ultra soft blanket with a lamb's head on it. Sounds weirder than it is. Promise. Tomorrow my friend Jenny and I are going to go looking around for ideas for the nursery. Her and her husband have been trying to have a baby for so long with no luck. But they just got their adoption in order and should be on the list soon! Hopefully they will have a baby by the end of the year. I know they will make great parents and after all they have been through, they deserve the chance. Hearing their story makes me really want to adopt one day. But it is very expensive. No wonder there are so many kids in the US that haven't been adopted. The process is expensive and grueling. If only everyone had to go through the process to have kids naturally. We probably wouldn't have the kind of crappy parents that are out there right now popping out kiddos left and right.

ANYWAY -I'm totally off my soapbox now.

I want to tell Jaime how proud of her I am. She is finally getting out of a marriage that has left her unhappy for so long. I know it can't be easy honey but you are going to be fine. And once you are out there and ready, you'll find someone who will love you the right way. I'm always here for you.

I hope all of you are well. I'll keep you updated.

0 comments: